NIXA is looking for a DevOps developer for its headquarters in Montreal.
The DevOps is responsible for diagnosing and solving problems related to the infrastructure, networks and configuration of our applications / development environment.
We are not just an agency. Our roots come from a team of experts. NIXA is an important vector of the ecosystem that supports its customers in digital development.
We are located in Montreal. The NIXA team brings together the strengths of some twenty creative, ambitious and friendly people to offer its back end, front end, UX/UI design programming services. NIXA is expanding rapidly, so we need the talent to help us achieve our growth objectives.
Our team masters the most innovative programming languages, thus promoting the development and career path for all employees.
The work space is spacious, bright and optimized for collaborative work.
The kitchen is fully stocked (free of charge) with enough to keep everyone's energy at its peak.
We offer a flexible work schedule with the possibility of teleworking.
We ensure the success and achievement of personal and professional objectives for all; we provide the tools, time and training necessary to achieve them. In addition, we rely on peer learning, team building activities, outdoor days, Lunch and Learn to ensure group cohesion and maturity.
WHAT TO DO AS A DEVOPS DEVELOPER
- Knowledge of server management and configuration.
- From development work, code deployments and operational support for new and existing services and applications. The candidate must be able to perform the functions required to deploy, configure, support and solve problems in containerized environments.
WHAT NIXA IS LOOKING FOR IN TERMS OF SKILLS AND KNOW-HOW FOR A DEVOPS DEVELOPER
- Diploma in computer science, DevOps development profile or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in web development (DevOPs);
- Be aware of the latest industry standards and web trends.
- Knowledge with Django CMS and Django CMS blog;
- Knowledge of the following technologies: (Java, Swift, objective C, Node.js);
- Experience with interaction with web services (e.g. API Rest) and authentication systems (oAuth);
THE ADVANTAGES OF WORKING AT NIXA
- Flexible schedule (8am - 10am);
- 30 days of telework (non-consecutive) per year;
- 4 days sick/paying staff;
- Equipment that allows you to work "full remote" (Macbook Pro:);
- Group insurance, including dental insurance;
- Food and drinks, orders every Monday with special requests;
- Incentives for sales contribution;
- Group pension plan;
- Incentive for reference to employment;
- Modular and mobile office configuration;
- AGILE Team.
If your application is successful, you will be asked to take a technical test at NIXA's Montreal office for a period of two hours. Please note that the test cannot be performed remotely.
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT